One of the most popular crossbow models offered by Barnett, the Wildcat C5 is designed for both beginner hunters and those considered being of intermediate level.
Well built and of good quality, the Wildcat C5 is fitted with quad style limbs with energetic wheels, giving it a stable and powerful draw. The draw weight of 150 pounds is easy to pull thanks to the string and cable system the C5 is fitted with.
This bow is considerably heavier to the other crossbows we have reviewed on this list, weighing in at 8.5 pounds. Designed with both performance and comfort in mind, it comes fitted with a comfortable grip and built-in thumb hole to aid in proper placement of the hand.
Some of the best features of the Barnett Wildcat C5 are, as follows:
- Its equipped with a cable system that make pulling the 150 pound draw weight easy.
- Good velocity at 320 feet per second.
- Generates 91 FP of kinetic energy making it capable of hitting both stationary and moving targets with ease.
- Quiver and 3 20 inch solid arrows included.
- No dampening system so can create too much noise when shooting an arrow.
Barnett is well-known and enjoys an excellent reputation for good reason. Once you shoot the Barnett Wildcat C5 you will see why they have earned their reputation for producing excellent crossbows. Lightweight design, fast speed and power, along with great accuracy make this one of the greatest crossbows money can buy.
Add to this the fact that it has provision for a cocking device to be attached and this becomes everything you could want or need in a crossbow. Everything you need is included in the one low price. There is very little to be disappointed about in this crossbow.